Description of the dental practice:
- Comprehensive dental care with short deadlines.
- Customized dental restorations designed to meet individual needs in as little as 2-3 days.
- Experienced dentist, implantologist, and periodontist.
- The latest implantology technologies.
- Various types of implant systems with excellent value for money.
- Orthodontics with 3D technology, transparent, removable aligners.
- Dental practice and high-capacity dental technology in one place, with short delivery times and the latest digital technology.
- General dental care, cosmetic dentistry.
- Implantology (immediate implantation, immediate loading, all-on-4, all-on-6, bone replacement, soft tissue management, red-white aesthetics, zirconia implants).
- Dental restorations (zirconia crowns, bridges, veneers, removable restorations, flexible dentures).
- Periodontology (gum surgery, bone replacement, laser curettage).
- Orthodontics (transparent, removable aligners).
- Oral surgery (tooth extraction, bone management, bone replacement).
What is an implant?
An artificial tooth root that can be made of titanium, zirconium, or a mixture of these materials.
What do we expect from an implant?
- To securely support a dental prosthesis in the long term, which in most cases means a fixed dental prosthesis.
- To provide adequate aesthetics, chewing function, and speech assistance with dental restorations built on the implants.
When is an implant stable?
- When it is surrounded by appropriate supporting tissues.
All of these objectives can be achieved with proper planning (using 3D technology), appropriate surgical procedures (such as All-on-4 or All-on-6, bone and connective tissue grafting, and templates), and proper dental restorations.
Implantation in our praxis
- Immediate implantation and immediate loading options after tooth extraction.
- All-on-4 and all-on-6 implantation technology.
- Soft tissue management, ensuring the long-term durability and aesthetic appearance of the implants.
- Various implantation systems with excellent value for money to suit different budgets.
- We will help you find the best and most fitting solution!
Only a complete planning and treatment can achieve the desired effect. Often, a surgical intervention is necessary to correct soft tissue loss (red-white aesthetics). The invasiveness of plastic surgery can be reduced through the use of artificial tissue replacement materials. With the help of a dentist and dental technician on-site, you can obtain the most aesthetic dental prosthesis.
Orthodontics with clear aligners
Aligners made based on a 3D simulation, which can achieve proper tooth alignment step by step. This innovative method has several advantages over traditional orthodontics:
- Aesthetic, barely noticeable aligners
- Easy to get used to
- Hygienic, as they can be removed anytime, making it easier to keep teeth clean
- Lower price
- Full or partial anesthesia is available upon request.
- Flexible dentures.
- Patients can also directly consult with the dental technician according to their needs.
Location and accessibility:
- Comprehensive dental care in one place, just 40 minutes from Vienna.
- Pre-offer consultation is possible based on a Vienna consultation at our Vienna partner practice.
- Downtown location.
- Accommodation is available nearby upon request.